subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Quest to be Environmentally Conscious...

Ok, a few blog posts ago I was stating how it is one of my goals this year to be more environmentally conscious everyday with the items I use and how I dispose of them... Well, during this quest I have been researching ways of doing this and new activities I can implement with my family, school and community, I came across this website; http://www.kaufda.de/umwelt/co2-neutral/my-blog-is-carbon-neutral/ ... This states that for every blog that gets involved with this initiative, they will plant a tree.  I thought, "WOW!  Now that's amazing"!!  The information I gather is that the trees are being planted in the Plumas Nation Forest in California.   It also states that trees will be planted in other National Forests as well. 
So, how incredible exciting that someone will plant a tree because I have a blog.  It's just incredible!  I will gladly be a part of this movement!!  I'm adding this button to my blog:

carbon neutral local offers with kaufDA.de 
and having a tree planted somewhere in the world... AND continuing my quest to find ways that I can be a better steward of this incredible home called Earth!

No comments: