subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Adventure...

I have been making hair bows and such for a while...for my Lil' Diva.  In the process, I have been asked by other mommies to make bows for their little divas... Before I knew it, I'm in the "hair bow business" so-to-speak.  Several friends had encouraged me that I could probably make a buck or two if I offered my work online.  I said, "yeah, maybe" and let it go with little more thought put into it. 
Well, as of two days ago, I created a blog for my handmade goodies!  Yes, I did it!   I figured it would be a good way to start to test out the interest in what I do.  AND it's fun!!  My new blog is called The Kandy Shoppe.  You have to check it out!!
Not only are my hair bows on there, but other things that I enjoy to make as well.  And even my husbands wood-working hobby.  He makes amazing things by the way. 
So, I have been busy the last couple of days getting my thoughts together, creating my blog and other social networking avenues and gathering up materials to rock n roll with!  So much fun!!!!  Two blogs to keep up with and I'm expanding my hobby.  Exciting things on the horizon ;)

No comments: