subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

To Give or Not To Give... Regifting

So, yes, I'm guilty, if that is even the correct term to use here.  I have re-gifted a time or two.  I even have a closet FULL of re-gifting items.  Does that make me a bad person?  CHEAP?  RUDE, BAD EDICT?  These are terms I have heard associated with re-gifting.  I, for one, see nothing wrong at all with re-gifting.  It is a very GREEN  way to give!    I mean, you get something that you don't like, or something that is just not your taste, instead of throwing it away where it will end up in a land field somewhere, or letting it sit and collect dust for an amount of time and take up valuable storage space in your home, why not give it to someone else who would use it and enjoy it?!!  That is my philosophy on the matter.
My whole family has used my Re-gifting Closet (even though they like to poke fun at me for even having one).  Yes, if you received something from someone in my family, it may have come from my infamous closet ;)   But seriously, what's the big deal?!!!
So, during this time of giving, do what you feel is best for you, but when you get something that just doesn't really speak to you, GO GREEN = RE-GIFT!  =)

No comments: