subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

De-Shredded

Ok, so here I am only a couple weeks later to post that I have not shredded in the past week....at all! I was so determined to do it EVERY DAY! But, alas, I have not. BUT, I don't feel THAT bad about this fact.

I have been going to the gym on pretty much every free day I have. I get in a good 45 to 60 minutes of intense cardio; burn lots of calories and feel GREAT!! So, I am not really beating myself up about not being faithful,...to the Shred, that is!

I finished Level 1 Day 6 about a week ago. So, I plan on getting around to Day 7. I am thinking that I may shred on my days off from the gym. I usually go to the gym Monday, Tuesday and Thursday... I have been thinking about sneaking Friday in there as well, as long as Josh doesn't have anything planned. So, that leaves me Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (if I want to become fanatical) to do the Shred... Three days a week is decent I would think. Especially since I am getting in so much cardio and toning on the other days...

So, this is a bittersweet post. I am a little disappointed that I did not keep up with my commitment, BUT it is also a little inconceivable to think that I would do that much workout in a day... So, I will shred less often than I first anticipated, but I will Shred :)

No comments: