subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fiction imitates Life...



Ok, so, I'm a wanna be Grey's Anatomy fan. Its true... "Wanna be" because I don't get to watch it as much as I would like... I am too "low on the food chain" apparently in my house to gain control of the remote... So, what I want to watch on the tube doesn't really matter half the time... BUT last night, I made sure that I got to watch the season premier of ABC's Grey's Anatomy... and I succeeded!
So, I thought it was wonderful! I love how the whole episode was centered around the stages of loss... How incredibly relevant to what is going on lately... I could so identify with each and every character. Besides being such a cleverly written program, it is so in touch with LIFE. I'm sure that is why it is so insanely popular! People can relate.
So, YAY for me, for gaining control of the ever elusive remote control! Now to set my time for Thursdays and make sure that I get my weekly fill of Grey's.

No comments: