subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

its been awhile...







Yes, it has been awhile since I have updated my blog. Life has been incredibly busy....

For one, we finally finished up school... Kaiden graduated preschool and we made a big deal out of that. Now...SUMMER!!! Woo Hoo! (: But there was a lot that entailed getting ready for the big day...with school.... End of School meant tying up lose ends and end of the year projects that needed to be finished. I was just the "helper" this time (: But everything came together nicely

Portraits for Mulberry school was another story entirely. I do have to say that I really enjoyed doing the portraits and all, but dealing with the customers was something entirely different.... I just don't understand the type of people who ignore deadlines and think nothing applies to them...GRRRR... We had a few parents that just totally ignored the order deadline and just wanted to put in their order whenever they wanted. I can't believe that people are actually that, that...arrogant...or ignorant...take your pick

I talked to the director and we have come up with exactly how to handle this next year so we won't have the same problem. It is actually quite humorous when you think about it. I have to laugh or I would probably go mad!!

I have been adding new customers to my Mary Kay business which has also kept me quite busy, along with my growing team. So, all in all, everything that I have had going on has kept me a bit tied up. I haven't logged into my blog in quite a while, but here I am...updating (:

I'm including a picture of Kaiden with his graduation attire. He was so adorable!

A special thank you to my hubby, Josh, for taking the pics during the graduation since I was tied up with helping with the 3 year old class...which by the way, I will be teaching next semester.

So, here it is...my long time coming update. I do have plans to keep this blog updated a little more routinely than the last month. So, we'll see...

No comments: