subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Well, here it is. 2009. I can't believe it. I am still wondering what happened to most of 2008. Time has only sped up since I turned 18 (many moons ago). But, alas, time has brought us a new year.

I am really looking forward to 2009 for some reason. I don't know what the feeling really is or how to put it into words, but I feel like this year is going to have a lot of exciting things in store for us. On one hand, I'm a little nervous about political issues, but all you can do is be proactive and pray (a lot). On the other hand, I am really excited about all the new possibilities this new year will bring.

My photography business has been so - so...I am expecting it to really take off this year. I plan to put more effort into it. I have done decently without doing a lot of advertising. It has spread by word of mouth. So, this year, I plan to put a little effort into the advertising department :-)

I have also been offered a position at Kaiden's preschool. Of course, Kaid will start Kindergarten in August, but Kensey will be able to go there for free as long as I continue there. Free tuition is a huge motivation *lol* And I know Kensey will love it and benefit from it.

So, here I am, at a new year...again. I can't wait to see what it has in store for me ;-)

No comments: