subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008




To check out the rest, go to my Flickr page
Yes, it has been a long while since I have been here on my blog. I have been busy.
My photography business is doing great! I am having so much fun. I am even branching out and trying new things. Most recently; my neice's soccer game. This is the first time I have ever shot a high action game with the motivation of getting something more than just a snapshot out of it. Needless to say, I had a blast and my pics weren't too shabby. My sister and my neice loved them! I will post a few of them here.



I also had my first not so great photoshoot. It was my fault. I was so "not in the game" that I didn't even correct some of my settings on my camera


and so I didn't get the greatest of pictures. The client bought what they wanted, but I didn't charge regular price for them. I can do so much better. So, I will just chalk that up to a learning experience and move on...AND JUST NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!
So, yes, I have been busy, but a good busy. I have a website of course, and now I have created a myspace page for just my photography. Check them out....

No comments: