subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Website

So, yeah....now I have a website...
I found a place to create a free website so I thought I would give it a try and "get my feet wet" with the whole photography hobby turned home business idea. I am really excited about it. The website isn't "knock your socks off" quality, but I think it is nice. I can't wait to add more pics. I am going to try to only add portraiture to my photo gallery, but I will probably end up adding a lot of the ones that show forth my "style".
It seems lately that I have been in the "eat, drink, sleep photography" mode. But I think it is just the excitement from embarking on a new frontier. My family and a few friends have really been urging me to do this. So, I guess I will go ahead and take their advice and see how much fun I can have.
I have actually been thinking about doing this for a couple of years. I have just thought, "Oh, I can't do that. It will take way too much work". Well, I think I will just start training Kaiden and Kensey now for my assistant positions and get them started early helping mommy with her "other" business. Kaiden is already a dynamite Mary Kay delivery boy. Man, he is going to have quite the resume at only 4 years old.
So, anyway, needless to say, I'm excited about this prospective artistic avenue. Its something that I love. Its something that I enjoy doing and can get my whole family involved with. I am from this point on wetting my feet!
Visit My Website

No comments: