subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

People of Wal...My-Neck-Of-The-Woods

Ok, I am not a fan of rudeness. I have a real issue with rude people and I don't like to openly "make fun" of people, but I do believe that some people are just asking for it! PLEASE!!!! I am not the "fashion police" nor am I an expert in fashion, but some of the items people wear out and about are just, what's the word?... HIDEOUS!!! I'm not talking about the occasional veg-out wear, I'm talking blatant "WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING" ensembles.
I really think that I may have to jump on the craze that is "People of Wal-Mart" and start an album of pictures to document the crisis that is taking place in the world of fashion. Some things words just can't describe...and a picture IS worth a 1000 words. Wal-Mart isn't the only place this anomaly seems to strike. I've seen it at gas stations, the post office, walking down the road (or driving in little motorized scooters).
I feel a little, um... mean to find humor in other's poor taste in clothing, but I can't seem to help myself. So, camera (or phone) in hand, I'm going to start documenting the endless wealth of... humor that seems to surround me! And instead of being selfish and keeping it to myself, I decided to share. I usually share with my fabulous friend, Randa, because, well, she gets me and understands my strange sense of humor!! Look where technology has taken me!!! Sharing my fabulous finds with you, blog readers =)
Which reminds me, I wore some FABULOUS socks Sunday that some people raised their eyebrows about, but they were FABULOUS!!!!! I may have to post them to get some opinions as to whether they belong in the 'WHAT THE HECK' section or the 'JUST ECCENTRIC TASTE AND TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE' section of fashion =) Stay tuned for the socks.... and be sure to leave your opinion in the comments!!!
Ok, off to make my amateur diagnosis of fashion........

No comments: