subtitle

Being a mom, wife, sister, friend, amatuer blogger, crafter, wanna-be super hero... and enjoying the adventure that comes with it!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kensey is Chasing Pirates

Kensey absolutely LOVES Norah Jones. She can sing almost every song on her Come Away With Me and The Fall cd's. She even asked me the other day if I had Norah Jones' phone number and if I would call her and see if she would come over to our house and play with Kensey.... I LOVE the simplicity and matter-of-fact'ness of kiddos LOL
So, Kensey was jammin' out to some NOrah Jones "Chasing Pirates" on the way home from school today (with Barbie of course). I had to grab a quick snippet with my crappy cell phone. So, the quality of this video is TERRIBLE <------ UNDERSTATEMENT!!!! But, nevertheless, CUTE!!!!!



No comments: