I was watching a little morning talk tv the other day and happen to accidentally catch Nate Berkus segment with The Krazy Coupon Lady (who, by the way, looks a lot like Julia Stiles) and the Coupon Diva... Let me just say, I was incredible impressed with these ladies. I mean, I clip a useful coupon here and there and use it if I remember to, but these ladies LIVE off of coupons. I could NOT get over the money they were saving... I mean $600 + in groceries for a little over $2.00... I was CRAZY impressed!!! If you want to see for yourself, here is a link to the show: http://www.thenateshow.com/videos/detail/1303
So, all this talk of saving with coupons got me excited. What if I could do that? Or at least, a fraction of that, and save some dough. I mean, really, with the economy in it's current downward trend, who isn't looking for ways to save some money?! I really wanted to research and get some great information and share it with you. If you're like me and you love to shop AND you love to save money, then you're gonna love this!! Feel free to share ways that you save money!!
Some things I learned from searching on the web:
- Ebates.com ... Check this place out!! Thousands of stores and coupons and savings for every one of them...You can also get *cash back.
- ILoveFreeThings.Com - Yes, FREE!!! Cool, check it out
- MrRebates.com - Along the lines of Ebates... Coupon codes and rebates that are added to your account for you to use. And when I signed up I earned $5.00 for FREE...
- Swagbucks.com - Is a search engine you can use and earn Swag Bucks. There are a number of other ways to earn these Swag Bucks listed on the site. You can redeem these bucks in the Swag Store which has tons of items. Just for signing up I got 30 free Swag Bucks.
- Ebay.com - Who HASN'T used ebay.com at least once? If you haven't used it, you've at least heard of it... You can save big time and buy BRAND NEW. The key here is to make sure you read everything thoroughly.
- Ebay Bucks - "eBay Bucks is a rewards program that lets you earn eBay Bucks on qualifying purchases. You can redeem them when you make future eBay purchases—and continue earning while using your eBay Bucks certificate. There's no cost for signing up or for using eBay Bucks". ~Taken directly from ebay.com~
- Cool Savings - coupons, recipes, free stuff... all in one place... Lots of stuff going on at this site. You also have the option to print some coupons to use in store... Check first because some stores do not accept these type of coupons.
-Something important that I learned from these Coupon Queens is they buy a product ON SALE AND use a coupon and most of the time get that item for FREE!!! Here are their websites:
The Krazy Coupon Lady's webpage
Miss Coupon Diva's webpage
* ~taken directly from Ebates website~ "four times a year or more, we'll mail you a Big Fat Check, or transfer the money to your PayPal account if you'd prefer. We can even send the money to your favorite charity. All 100% free."